Select Menu
» » NATURAL HAIR SPA TREATMENT AT HOME




Today I will be introducing a procedure of home hair spa completely with natural skin care and hair care ingredients and which gives you the same result as a spa treatment. This procedure takes the same as the spa treatment in parlours
I followed this procedure just once and let me tell you I have never been happier with anything else I used on my hair
I have thick curly and frizzy hair chocolate brown in colour and have lots of splits. It’s a pain to control my hair and I normally give only natural treatments to my hair so far so good.

In this procedure you need 


1. A mixture of oils like castor, olive, almond, coconut, and ghee for the oil treatment.
2. A mixture of beetroot juice without dilution and a concentration tea decoction for conditioning
3. Last but the main treatment which is a mask made of bananas, eggs, honey and milk. Also you can also add mayo if u like.
4. any mild shampoo like nyle or fiama di wills

Now let’s see the procedure in detail

Normally all spas use 4 steps of the treatment using various products and I followed the same only with natural ingredients
Now the first procedure of oiling.
hair spa at home

I mixed all the oils mentioned above and heated them to mix them better. You might be wondering about ghee but let me tell you that’s the most effective smoothening ingredient I ever used and keeps my hair smooth and silky which ever shampoo I use
So now I heated the mixture and made it warm enough to touch without burning. I took the oil with my fingers and distributed evenly into my hair strands concentrating on the scalp and massaging. My mom helped me in this a lot. After half an hour I used the shampoo. Dry your hair under sun if you can.

The next procedure is conditioning.

Grate a beetroot and squeeze to get juice and add tea decoction and mix well. You can use hibiscus flower powder as a base to hold it in your hair. I used banjaras hibiscus powder. This conditioner is extremely rich in iron, Vit A and all major vitamin. The minerals from beetroot, which also gives a beautiful maroon tinge and tea intensifies the colour of your hair and conditions it. Wait for half an hour and rinse only with warm water (no shampoo).
DIY hair spa
hair spa home
natural hair spa
banana for hair

The next and final procedure is the mask

Get some ripe bananas. (you know how they get black? the blacker the better) One is enough if you have more than just shoulder length hair, two if you have longer hair. And add quarter cup of milk, 3 table-spoons of honey and egg white from 2 eggs, and blend them to get a fine paste. Put them in a mixer grinder to get a fine paste. You can add coconut oil also. Use only the pure coconut oil as the market ones have bleach in them to get the clear colour, and turn your hair grey sooner than you would like.
This is how pure one looks. I added coconut oil and the mask smelt like a coconut chocolate …yummy. Banana is rich in vitamins and is a great hair softener and treats damaged hair due to environmental conditions and good for splits. Milk – semi straightens hair and provides protein, eggs as well have the same effect as milk while honey cleanses, deodorizes and conditions the hair. Apply the mask all over your hair and cover with a shower cap, wait for half an hour and rinse and shampoo to get the oil out. The banana may require extra water to get it out. Dry your hair.
I followed this procedure meticulously and you would not believe the effects. My hair was silky-smooth and didn’t get frizzy at all for 4 days straight even though I didn’t shampoo again. The colour was a rich burgundy and shone like a mirror and the shine stayed for 7 days almost. My curls were bouncy but in control and extremely soft to touch. My splits are less too. The mask is one of the best homemade masks I used.
I would recommend this procedure to every woman who wants beautiful hair without the expense of a parlour on their pockets and as it’s completely natural no side effects …yahoo! Please try this and let me know girls. Have a great day.

About Author

Hi this is Sowmya Reddy . I love blogging, this blog, which is useful for both women and men in taking care of their Helath,Fitness,Appearance(which includes Hair,Skin,Face,Nail,Body Care). So keep visiting- keep "Yourself" Beautiful. Thank you.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply